- J. Herrera, E. Huedo, R.S. Montero, I.M. Llorente. Porting of scientific applications to Grid Computing on GridWay. Scientific Programming, 13(4):317-331, 2005.
- M.T. Higuera-Toledano, V. Issarny. Improving the memory management performance of RTSJ. Concurrency - Practice and Experience, 17(5):715-737, 2005.
- E. Huedo, U. Bastolla, R.S. Montero, I.M. Llorente. A Framework for Protein Structure Prediction on the Grid. New Generation Computing, 23(4):277-290, 2005.
- E. Huedo, A. Lepinette, R.S. Montero, I.M. Llorente, L. Vazquez. Development and execution of an impact cratering application on a computational Grid. Scientific Programming, 13(1):19-30, 2005.
- E. Huedo, R.S. Montero, I.M. Llorente. The GridWay Framework for Adaptive Scheduling and Execution on Grids. Scalable Computing: Practice and Experience, 6(3):1-8, September 2005.
- I.M. Llorente, R.S. Montero, E. Huedo. A loosely coupled vision for computational grids. Distributed Systems Online, IEEE, 6(5), May 2005.
- J. Herrera, E. Huedo, R.S. Montero, I.M. Llorente. A Grid-Oriented Genetic Algorithm. In Advances in Grid Computing - EGC 2005, European Grid Conference, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, February 14-16, 2005, Revised Selected Papers, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 3470, Pages 315-322, 2005.
- M.T. Higuera-Toledano. Supporting several real-time applications on the Java platform. In 3rd ACS/IEEE International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications, Pages 142-148, 2005.
- M.T. Higuera-Toledano. Towards an Understanding of the Behavior of the Single Parent Rule in the RTSJ Scoped Memory Model. In IEEE Real-Time and Embedded Technology and Applications Symposium, Pages 470-479, 2005.
- E. Huedo, R.S. Montero, I.M. Llorente. Coordinated Use of Globus Pre-WS and WS Resource Management Services with GridWay. In GADA 2005. OnTheMove Confederated International Conferences (OTM 2005), Agia Napa, Cyprus, October 31 - November 4, 2005, Proceedings, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 3762, Pages 234-243, 2005.
- E. Huedo, R.S. Montero, I.M. Llorente. An Evaluation Methodology for Computational Grids. In 2005 International Conference on High Performance Computing and Communications, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS), Volume 3726, Pages 409-504, 2005.
- R. Moreno-Vozmediano, A.B. Alonso-Conde. Influence of Grid Economic Factors on Scheduling and Migration. In Proc. High Performance Computing for Computational Science (VECPAR 2004), Volume 3402, Pages 274-287, 2005.
- R. Moreno-Vozmediano, K.Nadiminti, S.Venugopal, A.B. Alonso-Conde, H.Gibbins, R.Buyya. Distributed Portfolio and Investment Risk Analysis on Global Grids. Report GRIDS-TR-2005-14 University of Melbourne, 2005.
- R. Yahyapour, P. Wieder, A. Pugliese, D. Talia, J. Hahm, I.M. Llorente. Grid Scheduling Use Cases. Document GFD.64 OpenGrid Forum, 2005.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.