- J.I. Garzon, E. Huedo, R.S. Montero, I.M. Llorente, P. Chacon. End-to-End Cache System for Grid Computing: Design and Efficiency Analysis of a High-Throughput Bioinformatic Docking Application. International Journal of High Performance Computing Applications, 24(3):243-264, 2010.
- M.T. Higuera-Toledano, D. Locke, A. Corsaro. Introduction to special issue on Java technologies for real-time and embedded systems. ACM Trans. Embedded Comput. Syst, 10(1), 2010.
- K. Leal, E. Huedo, I.M. Llorente. Performance-based scheduling strategies for HTC applications in complex federated grids. Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience, 22(11):1416-1432, 2010.
- C. Vazquez, E. Huedo, R.S. Montero, I.M. Llorente. Federation of TeraGrid, EGEE and OSG infrastructures through a metascheduler. Future Generation Computer Systems, 26(7):979-985, 2010.
- C. Cotelo, A. Gomez, J.I. Lopez, D. Mera, J.M. Cotos, J. Perez Marreroc, C. Vazquez. Retelab: A geospatial grid web laboratory for the oceanographic research community. Future Generation Computer Systems, 26(8):1157-1164, October 2010.
- I.M. Llorente, R.S. Montero. OpenNebula: Leading Innovation in Cloud Computing Management. ERCIM News, (83):14-15, October 2010.
- L. Rodero-Merino, L.M. Vaquero, V. Gil, F.Galan, J. Fontan, R.S. Montero, I.M. Llorente. From infrastructure delivery to service management in clouds. Future Generation Computer Systems, 26:1226-1240, October 2010.
- M. Rodriguez-Pascual, J.Guasp, F.Castejon, A.Rubio-Montero, I.M. Llorente, R.Mayo. Improvements on the Fusion Code FAFNER2. IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, 38(9):2102-2110, September 2010.
- B. Sotomayor, R.S. Montero, I.M. Llorente, I. Foster. Virtual Infrastructure Management in Private and Hybrid Clouds. Internet Computing, 13(5):14-22, September 2010.
- E. Huedo, R.S. Montero, I.M. Llorente. Grid Architecture from a Metascheduling Perspective. Computer, 43(7):51-56, July 2010.
- M. Rodriguez Pascual, F. Castejon, A. Rubio-Montero, R. Mayo, I.M. Llorente. FAFNER2: A comparison between the Grid and the MPI versions of the code. In High Performance Computing and Simulation (HPCS), 2010, Pages 78-84, 2010.
- D.A. Siguenza-Tortosa, M.T. Higuera-Toledano, G. Botella-Juan. Efficient Implementation of (Self-)Reconfigurable Systems. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Processing Techniques and Applications, PDPTA 2010, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, July 12-15, 2010, 2 Volumes, Pages 74-80, 2010.
- J.L. Vazquez-Poletti, J. Perhac, J. Ryan, A.C. Elster. THOR: A Transparent Heterogeneous Open Resource Framework. In Workshop on High Performance Computing on Complex Environments (HPCCE), IEEE International Conference on Cluster Computing, Pages 1-6, September 2010.
- A. Delgado Peris, J. Hernandez, E. Huedo, I.M. Llorente. Data location-aware job scheduling in the grid. Application to the GridWay metascheduler. In 17th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP09), Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Volume 219, April 2010.
- M.A. Rodriguez-Pascual, J. Guasp, F. Castejon, A.J. Rubio-Montero, I.M. Llorente, R. Mayo. A Grid Version of the Fusion Code FAFNER. In The 18th Euromicro International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Network-Based Computing (PDP 2010), Pages 449-453, February 2010.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.