- C. Catlett, W. Gentzsch, L. Grandinetti, G.R. Joubert, J.L. Vázquez-Poletti. Cloud Computing and Big Data. C. Catlett, W. Gentzsch, L. Grandinetti, G.R. Joubert, J.L. Vázquez-PolettiIOS Press (ed.), Advances in Parallel Computing, October 2013.
- M. Rodriguez-Pascual, R. Mayo-Garcia, I.M. Llorente. Montera: a framework for efficient execution of Monte Carlo codes on Grid Infrastructures. Computing and Informatics, 32:113-144, 2013.
- V. Turchenko, V. Shultz, I. Turchenko, R.M. Wallace, M. Sheikhalishahi, J.L. Vazquez-Poletti, L. Grandinetti. Spot Price Prediction for Cloud Computing using Neural Networks. International Journal of Computing, 12(4), 2013.
- J.L. Vazquez-Poletti, R. Moreno-Vozmediano, R.S. Montero, E. Huedo, I.M. Llorente. Solidifying the Foundations of the Cloud for the Next Generation Software Engineering. Journal of Systems and Software. Elsevier, 86(9):2321-2326, September 2013.
- R. Mian, P. Martin, F. Zulkernine, J.L. Vazquez-Poletti. Towards building performance models for data-intensive workloads in public clouds. In Proceedings of the 4th ACM/SPEC International Conference on Performance Engineering, ICPE '13, Pages 259-270, New York, NY, USA, 2013.
- R.M. Wallace, V. Turchenko, M. Sheikhalishahi, I. Turchenko, V. Shults, J.L. Vázquez-Poletti, Lucio Grandinetti. Applications of Neural-based Spot Market Prediction for Cloud Computing. In 7th IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Data Acquisition and Advanced Computing Systems: Technology and Applications (IDAACS'2013), Volume 02, Pages 710-716, September 2013.
- R. Mian, P. Martin, F. Zulkernine, J.L. Vázquez-Poletti. Estimating Resource Costs of Executing Data-Intensive Workloads in Public Clouds. Research Report Queen's University Research Report 2013-613, No 3, 2013.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.